* Superior quality;
* Soft to the touch but hard wearing;
* Soft cushioned seat, offering a supreme level of comfort;
* Anti-scratch nylon feet on the bottom of each leg to prevent damage to the floor;
* Modern cylinder-shaped Chrome leg;
* PU and foam conform to UK fire proof standard;
* Some home assembly required (legs screw on);
* Every single chair is individually hand-crafted by using traditional techniques for the ultimate quality;
* Ideal for Living Room, Dining Room, Bedroom or Conservatory of almost any home;
* This tasteful tub chair will look stylish in any modern home interior, either as a single piece or to complement a living room suite;
* Color: Black;
* Cover Material: PU;
* Frame and Leg Material: Chrome;
* Chair Dimension: 69(W) x 68(D) x 73(H)cm;
* Height of back: 36cm;
* Depth of Seat: 52cm;
* Seat inner Width: 50cm;
* Thickness of cushion: 10cm;
* Floor to seat height: 40cm;
* Height of Leg: 15cm;
* Filling Material: 24D sponge;
* Carton Size: 70X67X59/45CM;
- N.W.: 25KGS;
- G.W.: 27KGS;
This modern tub chair with a smooth curved back and chrome coloured legs is crafted from high quality bonded leather and coated in a very high quality film of PU to ensure durability and water resistance from spills and stains. Together with Foam padded cushion seat the armchair offers a luxurious seating experience of highest comfort.
Every one of our chairs is individually hand made using traditional techniques for the optimal quality. Simple assembly is needed with only four legs to attach which will take only a few minutes. This chair is designed for easy maintenance and daily use.
This chair is suitable for clubs, dining room, hotels, guest houses, living room, office, office reception, restaurants, study and of course anywhere else in the home or workplace, providing a stylish and modern look!
Due to courier restrictions some areas require a small surcharge – please contact us for more info on this.
Additional postage will be applied to the following areas:
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25
Scottish Islands: All postcodes containing KW / HS1-HS9 / IV41-IV49 / IV51 / IV55-IV56 / KA27-KA28 / PA20- PA80 / PH4-PH50 / ZE1-ZE3
Scottish Highlands: All postcodes containing AB and IV / KW1-KW14 / PA21- PA38 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH41 / PH49-PH50
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41
We also offer fantastic international postage rates, please call our dedicated support team on 01268 733888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to deliver products within 2-3 days (Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm) after payment has been received. We use the best couriers available to us to ensure that your product is received on time and in great condition. Please ensure that someone is available to sign for the item as signatures are required.
Faulty or Damaged items
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product, we are happy to collect the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Distance Selling Regulations – Unwanted items
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 14 working days as per the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Customers must notify us by email within 14 working days of receiving the item. Please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items.
Unwanted Items – returning outside of 14 days
Please be advised that the following charges will apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered outside of the 14 day returns period;
Small Items - £8.00
Large Items- £20.00
Pallet items- £50.00
For more information regarding alternative dispute resolution (ADR) please see link: European Online Dispute Resolution platform