Product DescriptionProduct Features:
* Easy turning, drifting and acceleration;
* Unique three wheels design provides better stability;
* Three 145mm polyurethane wheels provide great stability;
* Front handbrake delivers better controal and safety;
* Dual foot platforms improve the stability;
* Frame is made of heavy duty steel;
* Ride and control it in many different ways;
* Ideal for use on flat, smooth surfaces;
* Great for building strength on legs, body coordination and balance;
* Scooter can be folded up for easy storage and transport;
* Some assembly required;
* Colour: Black;
* Brake system: cable and front brake bracket;
* Material: Steel/ABS;
* Wheel: 125mm/PU;
* Footplate spec: 330*100mm/PP;
* Max user loading: upto 80kg;
* Recommended user age: 3+ years old;
* Product dimension: 900*570*810mm;
* With Free Knee, Elbow and Wrist Protector
The TKMS Scooter is a newest Tri-Scooter, it allows the rider to propel
forward without ever having to pedal or touch the ground. They provide a
low-impact exercise, mini tri scooter can be enjoyable for all 3 + years
The wheels at the rear end of the foot boards are made to swing freely
along the plane of the floor. Forward motion is achieved by shifting the
rider's body weight back and forth between the foot boards.
As weight forces are applied, the pressured wheels will swing in "S"
shaped movement similar to a fish tail, resulting a forward motion. A wide
range of scooter motion can be performed by twisting body and waist in
combination with limb motions.
* The recommended user age is 3+ years old for the mini tri scooter,
it's down to parental discretion for the age of kids.
Due to courier restrictions some areas require a small surcharge – please contact us for more info on this.
Additional postage will be applied to the following areas:
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25
Scottish Islands: All postcodes containing KW / HS1-HS9 / IV41-IV49 / IV51 / IV55-IV56 / KA27-KA28 / PA20- PA80 / PH4-PH50 / ZE1-ZE3
Scottish Highlands: All postcodes containing AB and IV / KW1-KW14 / PA21- PA38 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH41 / PH49-PH50
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41
We also offer fantastic international postage rates, please call our dedicated support team on 01268 733888 or email email@example.com
We strive to deliver products within 2-3 days (Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm) after payment has been received. We use the best couriers available to us to ensure that your product is received on time and in great condition. Please ensure that someone is available to sign for the item as signatures are required.
Faulty or Damaged items
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product, we are happy to collect the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Distance Selling Regulations – Unwanted items
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 14 working days as per the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Customers must notify us by email within 14 working days of receiving the item. Please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items.
Unwanted Items – returning outside of 14 days
Please be advised that the following charges will apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered outside of the 14 day returns period;
Small Items - £8.00
Large Items- £20.00
Pallet items- £50.00
For more information regarding alternative dispute resolution (ADR) please see link: European Online Dispute Resolution platform