* Made of durable Iron frame, finished with black high-temperature paint for long-lasting quality and rust resistance.
* The wide edge around the fire bowl provides ample space for holding plates, sauces, brushes and other barbecue supplies.
* This square antique looking outdoor 3 in 1 multifunctional fire pit is great for heating, barbecue and cooling drinks.
* Come complete with chromed grill , poker tool, charcoal rack and fire bowl with safety mesh lid for spark guard.
* Unique design allows heat to radiate a full 360 degrees.
* This brazier is in matt chic color and stamped with decorative pattern, which will certainly be an eye-catching piece in your yard.
* Built in a simple but solid structure that ensures quick and easy assembly by following the instructions included.
* Model No.: HS-FP-09;
* Colour: Black;
* Material: Steel construction, Chrome plated steel BBQ;
* Overall Size: 81(L) x 81(W) x 35(H)CM;
* Mesh Lid Size: 57(L) x 57(W) x 12(H)CM;
* Edge Width: 12CM;
* Poker Tool Length: 42CM;
* Fire Bowl Size: 57(W) x 57(W) x 12(H)CM;
* Carton Size: 83 x 83 x 13CM;
- N.W.: 12KGS;
- G.W.: 14KGS;
Can be used to burn wood logs, charcoal and coal. DO NOT use gasoline, kerosene, diesel fuel, lighter fluid, or alcohol to light the fire.
Outdoor use only! Do NOT place hot fireplaces on flammable surfaces such as grass or wooden furniture.
Please use heat resistant gloves and a fireplace tool to remove spark guards.
When the fire is extinguished and the outdoor fireplace has cooled, remove the ash and dispose of it properly
Due to courier restrictions some areas require a small surcharge – please contact us for more info on this.
Additional postage will be applied to the following areas:
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25
Scottish Islands: All postcodes containing KW / HS1-HS9 / IV41-IV49 / IV51 / IV55-IV56 / KA27-KA28 / PA20- PA80 / PH4-PH50 / ZE1-ZE3
Scottish Highlands: All postcodes containing AB and IV / KW1-KW14 / PA21- PA38 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH41 / PH49-PH50
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41
We also offer fantastic international postage rates, please call our dedicated support team on 01268 733888 or email email@example.com
We strive to deliver products within 2-3 days (Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm) after payment has been received. We use the best couriers available to us to ensure that your product is received on time and in great condition. Please ensure that someone is available to sign for the item as signatures are required.
Faulty or Damaged items
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product, we are happy to collect the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Distance Selling Regulations – Unwanted items
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 14 working days as per the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Customers must notify us by email within 14 working days of receiving the item. Please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items.
Unwanted Items – returning outside of 14 days
Please be advised that the following charges will apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered outside of the 14 day returns period;
Small Items - £8.00
Large Items- £20.00
Pallet items- £50.00
For more information regarding alternative dispute resolution (ADR) please see link: European Online Dispute Resolution platform