Product DescriptionProduct Features:
* Great fun and exercise combine with this brilliant pedal go kart!
* Great quality, easy to assemble and an adjustable seat so they can
continue to have fun as they grow!
* Metal frame - Metal tubular chassis with metal drive axle means the
kart is strong and robust.
* Rubber wheels - rubber tyres for a superior ride;
* Engage and Neutral Gear Lever;
* Hand Operated Rear Wheel Brake;
* Easy Steering;
* The pedal go-kart has a fully enclosed chain case to ensure safety for
* Easy assembly - No difficult assembly required, this is a simple model
that can be ready to use in a short time.
* Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
Protective equipment should be worn.
* Model: FH-G03;
* Material: painted steel, plastic;
* Colour: Black;
* Suitable User age: 5-12;
* Product Dimension: 113(L) X 62(W) X 65(H)cm;
* Weight Capacity: 50kg;
* Wheel Diameter: 25cm;
* Seat Depth: 22cm;
* Height of Backrest: 28cm;
* Steering Wheel Diameter: 23cm;
* Forward and backward adjustable seat positions 3.5CM;
* Carton Size: 105X32X62CM;
- N.W.: 14.6KGS;
- G.W.: 17KGS;
MAINTENANCE: To maintain the safety and longevity of this product please
follow the care instructions below: Clean the kart regularly with a dry
cloth. Regularly check the screws, Steering and seat connections and
tighten if necessary. Regularly check for damaged parts and replace if
Due to courier restrictions some areas require a small surcharge – please contact us for more info on this.
Additional postage will be applied to the following areas:
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25
Scottish Islands: All postcodes containing KW / HS1-HS9 / IV41-IV49 / IV51 / IV55-IV56 / KA27-KA28 / PA20- PA80 / PH4-PH50 / ZE1-ZE3
Scottish Highlands: All postcodes containing AB and IV / KW1-KW14 / PA21- PA38 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH41 / PH49-PH50
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41
We also offer fantastic international postage rates, please call our dedicated support team on 01268 733888 or email email@example.com
We strive to deliver products within 2-3 days (Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm) after payment has been received. We use the best couriers available to us to ensure that your product is received on time and in great condition. Please ensure that someone is available to sign for the item as signatures are required.
Faulty or Damaged items
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product, we are happy to collect the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Distance Selling Regulations – Unwanted items
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 14 working days as per the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Customers must notify us by email within 14 working days of receiving the item. Please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items.
Unwanted Items – returning outside of 14 days
Please be advised that the following charges will apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered outside of the 14 day returns period;
Small Items - £8.00
Large Items- £20.00
Pallet items- £50.00
For more information regarding alternative dispute resolution (ADR) please see link: European Online Dispute Resolution platform