Product DescriptionProduct Description:
The spiral flame heater SFH01 is a stylish, modern patio heater suitable
for all types of patios and gardens. It gives off great heat and is also
fantastic to look at once in full flow. The handy storage area at the
bottom means you can hide the big, ugly gas cylinder from view with ease.
It is easy to set up and includes a flame failure safety device and an
anti-tilt safety device. The strong steel design means it will last for
ages. The fantastic looks coupled with the ease of use and durability
makes this the perfect patio heater for every home and garden.
* Patented spiral flame design;
* Gas cylinder (NOT INCLUDED) stored internally in the base of the
* Flame heater complete with one high temperature glass tube;
* Built in flame failure safety device and an anti-tilt safety device;
* Turn switch to adjust the power output;
* Strong and durable cover;
* Includes wheels for ease of movement;
* Sleek and modern design, Fully CE approved;
* Perfect for keeping you warm on chilly winter evenings and looks
spectacular when lit!
* Colour: Black;
* Material: powder coated hammered metal.
* Base: Dia 454mm Height 86mm.
* Tank housing: Dia 378mm Height 680mm.
* Flame screen: Dia 260mm Height 100mm.
* Glass tube: 200mm x 740mm(H).
* Control: Variable control valve.
* Reflector: Dia 53mm.
* Total height: 1740mm.
* Wattage: 5000W~12000W.
* Ignition: Piezo electric.
* Fuel: Propane or butane or LPG gas only.
* Consumption: 450g/h ~ 870g/h.
* Safety: CE,ETL approved.
* Wheels: Yes.
* Accessories: Full cover, wheels, regulator, 0.5m hose.
* Carton Size: 57X63X101;
- N.W.: 21KGS;
- G.W.: 27KGS;
Due to courier restrictions some areas require a small surcharge – please contact us for more info on this.
Additional postage will be applied to the following areas:
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25
Scottish Islands: All postcodes containing KW / HS1-HS9 / IV41-IV49 / IV51 / IV55-IV56 / KA27-KA28 / PA20- PA80 / PH4-PH50 / ZE1-ZE3
Scottish Highlands: All postcodes containing AB and IV / KW1-KW14 / PA21- PA38 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH41 / PH49-PH50
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41
We also offer fantastic international postage rates, please call our dedicated support team on 01268 733888 or email email@example.com
We strive to deliver products within 2-3 days (Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm) after payment has been received. We use the best couriers available to us to ensure that your product is received on time and in great condition. Please ensure that someone is available to sign for the item as signatures are required.
Faulty or Damaged items
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product, we are happy to collect the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Distance Selling Regulations – Unwanted items
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 14 working days as per the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Customers must notify us by email within 14 working days of receiving the item. Please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items.
Unwanted Items – returning outside of 14 days
Please be advised that the following charges will apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered outside of the 14 day returns period;
Small Items - £8.00
Large Items- £20.00
Pallet items- £50.00
For more information regarding alternative dispute resolution (ADR) please see link: European Online Dispute Resolution platform