Product DescriptionProduct Features:
* High quality baby play pen with door;
* Can be used as a room divider (all brackets and screws provided);
* Feet have a rubber base to prevent scratched floors;
* Easy assembly (no extra tools required);
* It is very portable;
* It is retractable after making 2 screws loose;
* The panels are made of pine wood that is treated with paint on water
base (safe for your baby);
* It can be used outside as well, but not during rain;
* The gate of our playpen can be opened only by adults and it is
possible to open it using only one hand.
* The Recommended Age: 3 years or older.
* You can create different shapes with it. It is not necessary to use
all panels so you can make the playpen as big as you want for your desired
application. Just take a look at the images to see some of possibilities;
* 7 X Sections (27?€?(H) x 34.5?€?(L) each);
* 1 X Gate;
* 1 x Instruction manual;
* Color: "nature wood";
* Material: Pine Wood;
* The space between the bars is 6 cm;
* It is designed for children up to 2 years old;
* Brackets to mount the playpen to a wall (INC. all screws, washers
Due to courier restrictions some areas require a small surcharge – please contact us for more info on this.
Additional postage will be applied to the following areas:
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25
Scottish Islands: All postcodes containing KW / HS1-HS9 / IV41-IV49 / IV51 / IV55-IV56 / KA27-KA28 / PA20- PA80 / PH4-PH50 / ZE1-ZE3
Scottish Highlands: All postcodes containing AB and IV / KW1-KW14 / PA21- PA38 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH41 / PH49-PH50
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41
We also offer fantastic international postage rates, please call our dedicated support team on 01268 733888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to deliver products within 2-3 days (Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm) after payment has been received. We use the best couriers available to us to ensure that your product is received on time and in great condition. Please ensure that someone is available to sign for the item as signatures are required.
Faulty or Damaged items
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product, we are happy to collect the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Distance Selling Regulations – Unwanted items
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 14 working days as per the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Customers must notify us by email within 14 working days of receiving the item. Please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items.
Unwanted Items – returning outside of 14 days
Please be advised that the following charges will apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered outside of the 14 day returns period;
Small Items - £8.00
Large Items- £20.00
Pallet items- £50.00
For more information regarding alternative dispute resolution (ADR) please see link: European Online Dispute Resolution platform