* Ideal for garden and landscape projects;
* It is a multi-purpose vehicle can be used as garden trolley, hand truck, festival transporter etc..
* Removable tarpaulin with transport straps (can be used to transport flowers, trees, logs, rocks, building materials, tools etc.);
* Multiple locks, removable side-wall;
* The sides panels can be opened by hinges with quick-locking mechanism, they can also be dropped down or taken off in a few seconds for easy loading and unloading;
* An interior bag is also included which makes it possible to transport sand or dirt, the bag itself can be used separately;
* Large heavy duty pneumatic tyres make it easy to roll and pull through rough terrain and uneven surfaces;
* Padded handle;
* With towing shackle mounted in handle for attachment to quad bikes;
* Heavy duty PVC liner, additional removable shelf;
* Independent steering axle;
* Material: Steel;
* Model: FH-TC1840;
* Handle length: 80 cm;
* 4 x Wheels: 10’x3.50-4 Diameter;
* Overall size: 2170(L) x 610(W) x 820(H) mm (Including the handle);
* Hopper size: 1220(L) x 610(W) x 480(D) mm (Approx.);
* Load capacity: 300kg;
* Carton Size: 130X65X17CM;
- N.W.: 27KGS;
- G.W.: 29KGS;
* When heavy, bulky charges have to be transported, the pneumatic profile wheels with ball bearing mounted steel rims ensure even in muddy and uneven terrains the necessary hold and easy drawing. The side parts are quickly and easily removable, because of the quick release, so you may also comfortably load heavy and bulky charges. The inner tarpaulin has handles and is also usable as transport bag for soil, sand etc.
Due to courier restrictions some areas require a small surcharge – please contact us for more info on this.
Additional postage will be applied to the following areas:
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25
Scottish Islands: All postcodes containing KW / HS1-HS9 / IV41-IV49 / IV51 / IV55-IV56 / KA27-KA28 / PA20- PA80 / PH4-PH50 / ZE1-ZE3
Scottish Highlands: All postcodes containing AB and IV / KW1-KW14 / PA21- PA38 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH41 / PH49-PH50
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41
We also offer fantastic international postage rates, please call our dedicated support team on 01268 733888 or email email@example.com
We strive to deliver products within 2-3 days (Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm) after payment has been received. We use the best couriers available to us to ensure that your product is received on time and in great condition. Please ensure that someone is available to sign for the item as signatures are required.
Faulty or Damaged items
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product, we are happy to collect the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Distance Selling Regulations – Unwanted items
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 14 working days as per the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Customers must notify us by email within 14 working days of receiving the item. Please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items.
Unwanted Items – returning outside of 14 days
Please be advised that the following charges will apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered outside of the 14 day returns period;
Small Items - £8.00
Large Items- £20.00
Pallet items- £50.00
For more information regarding alternative dispute resolution (ADR) please see link: European Online Dispute Resolution platform