Our range of door and window canopies is the perfect solution when it comes to protecting your porch, patios, doors, windows and alleyway from a wide range of natural element such as snow, rain, sun and strong winds. All of door and window canopy kits have the correct amount of bolts and screws required for your installation inside the box.
* Aging resistance, prevents of 99% UV rays;
* Chemical resistance;
* Ploy carbonate is transparent, shape, heat, age and impact resistant;
* 5mm thick high impact twin-wall polycarbonate sheet;
* All bolts, screws included for installing;
* Our door canopy brackets are made from sturdy plastic engineered to be extremely strong whilst still offering an elegant and stylist design;
* All our canopies have lightweight non-rusting aluminium strips to secure the top and bottom of the sheet inside the brackets;
* The assembly and the installation are quick and easy. Suitable for both the trade and DIYer;
* These door canopies can be joined together to form longer runs where required and are an easy and economical solution offering protection from the sun, rain, snow, hail, etc. It can be placed over any door or window where room allows;
* Size: 190x100x28cm (surface length 100cm, vertical extension length 98.5cm);
* Brackets Color: Black;
* Panel Material: Hollow PC Sheet;
* Bar Material: Aluminium;
* Bracket Material: ABS Plastic;
* Roofing Color: Transparent;
* Comes complete with glazing sheet, black plastic brackets, aluminium trims, fixings and expanding bolts to secure to the wall, and assembly guide;
* Carton Size: 93X99X7CM;
- N.W.: 5KGS;
- G.W.: 6.1KGS;
Due to courier restrictions some areas require a small surcharge – please contact us for more info on this.
Additional postage will be applied to the following areas:
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25
Scottish Islands: All postcodes containing KW / HS1-HS9 / IV41-IV49 / IV51 / IV55-IV56 / KA27-KA28 / PA20- PA80 / PH4-PH50 / ZE1-ZE3
Scottish Highlands: All postcodes containing AB and IV / KW1-KW14 / PA21- PA38 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH41 / PH49-PH50
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41
We also offer fantastic international postage rates, please call our dedicated support team on 01268 733888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to deliver products within 2-3 days (Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm) after payment has been received. We use the best couriers available to us to ensure that your product is received on time and in great condition. Please ensure that someone is available to sign for the item as signatures are required.
Faulty or Damaged items
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product, we are happy to collect the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Distance Selling Regulations – Unwanted items
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 14 working days as per the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Customers must notify us by email within 14 working days of receiving the item. Please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items.
Unwanted Items – returning outside of 14 days
Please be advised that the following charges will apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered outside of the 14 day returns period;
Small Items - £8.00
Large Items- £20.00
Pallet items- £50.00
For more information regarding alternative dispute resolution (ADR) please see link: European Online Dispute Resolution platform