Our BIRCHTREE pop up gazebo can be set up in minutes. It comes with a heavy duty steel folding frame, 4 wind support beam, double layer roof and sides also guide ropes, pegs, weight bags & a storage carrying bag.
This 4 wind support beam will provide extra stability for the frame, as well as the guide ropes and 6 weight bags. Our gazebo come with 6 side panels - 4 with church style windows and two with full length zipper doorways.
This BIRCHTREE pop up gazebo sets have everything you need for family gathering, BBQs, parties or any other events. With our 4 extra wind support beams, the wind will not damage the gazebo easily, the best thing is you get this for free (the market price for this is £29.99). Thanks to all these extra supports, our gazebo will always be the last one standing. We believe you only need to buy once if you buy the right one!
* 3Mx6M party tent with 6 removable walls, ideal for family parties, weddings, picnics, sports events, outdoor vendors, craft fairs, job sites and camping trips;
* Powder coated steel frame construction in grey finish to endure long lasting use;
* Durable and water resistant 210D oxford cover with anti-UV silver coating block most harmful rays;
* The top cover finished with taped over seams to avoid leakage;
* Sidewalls with velcro fasteners for easy assembly and removal, 4 with large church style window panels for air circulation and let light in;
* 2 Sidewall panels with zippered design for easy walk-in and out;
* 4 Weather Support Beams and reinforced brackets and joints for extra firmness;
* 6 Sand bags, 6 Pull ropes and 12 ground stakes included for extra stability;
* Lightweight and portable with included 600D oxford carrying bag;
* Quick assembly requires 2-3 people to set-up.
* Model No.: PUG06;
* Colour: Grey;
* Material: Oxford fabric, steel;
* Size: 3(W)x6(L)x2.55(H)M;
* The thickness of the steel pole structure:
-Top steel pole/Cross steel pole: 10 x 18 x 0.5MM;
-Leg steel pole/Support steel pole: 30 x 30 x 0.6MM/25 x 25 x 0.6MM
* Carton Size: 38x24.5x123.5cm;
- N.W.: 31KGS;
- G.W.: 32KGS;
Due to courier restrictions some areas require a small surcharge – please contact us for more info on this.
Additional postage will be applied to the following areas:
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25
Scottish Islands: All postcodes containing KW / HS1-HS9 / IV41-IV49 / IV51 / IV55-IV56 / KA27-KA28 / PA20- PA80 / PH4-PH50 / ZE1-ZE3
Scottish Highlands: All postcodes containing AB and IV / KW1-KW14 / PA21- PA38 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH41 / PH49-PH50
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41
We also offer fantastic international postage rates, please call our dedicated support team on 01268 733888 or email email@example.com
We strive to deliver products within 2-3 days (Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm) after payment has been received. We use the best couriers available to us to ensure that your product is received on time and in great condition. Please ensure that someone is available to sign for the item as signatures are required.
Faulty or Damaged items
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product, we are happy to collect the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Distance Selling Regulations – Unwanted items
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 14 working days as per the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Customers must notify us by email within 14 working days of receiving the item. Please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items.
Unwanted Items – returning outside of 14 days
Please be advised that the following charges will apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered outside of the 14 day returns period;
Small Items - £8.00
Large Items- £20.00
Pallet items- £50.00
For more information regarding alternative dispute resolution (ADR) please see link: European Online Dispute Resolution platform