Product DescriptionProduct Features:
* Powder coated steel tubes with durable nylon connectors.
* Sides and roof made from 120g waterproof PE fabric.
* With 3 Free Weather Support Beam (Provide maximum Cross-Brace support);
* The weather support beam gives more strength to the frame and
therefore helping to prevent wind buffeting the side of gazebo.
* Removable 5 sides boost the air circulation in hot weather, keeping
you cool and comfortable.
* 5 full size(3 windows per panel) transparent church windows for
maximum light and unobstructed viewing.
* Comes with anchor kits for extra stability, and tube connectors for
* Can be erected on both hard or soft ground, idea for garden, camping,
wedding, BBQ, parties, etc.
* Model No.: BT-G03;
* Colour: Grey;
* Material: 120g Waterproof PE cover & powder coated steel tube;
* Frame: White powder coated steel tubes, 31mm(LEG), 25mm(TOP POLE),
19mm(ROOF POLE) with durable nylon connectors;
* Complete Dimensions: 900(L) x 300(W) x 260(H)CM;
* Ground coverage area of 27 square meter.
* Carton Size: 114 x 26 x 29CM;
- N.W.: 24KGS;
- G.W.: 25KGS;
We will not take responsibility for the frame or covers when they have
been snapped due to wrong assembling or assembled in the wind and rain as
the rain will just buckle the frame.
It takes about 30-60mins for 6-8 people to assemble this gazebo. You
must use sand bags or sand buckets and tie them down properly.
The only way the bars snapped is down to user error and we will not
accept any returns or refunds.
You must not leave them up overnight again we will not be liable for any
damage caused overnight.
Due to courier restrictions some areas require a small surcharge – please contact us for more info on this.
Additional postage will be applied to the following areas:
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25
Scottish Islands: All postcodes containing KW / HS1-HS9 / IV41-IV49 / IV51 / IV55-IV56 / KA27-KA28 / PA20- PA80 / PH4-PH50 / ZE1-ZE3
Scottish Highlands: All postcodes containing AB and IV / KW1-KW14 / PA21- PA38 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH41 / PH49-PH50
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41
We also offer fantastic international postage rates, please call our dedicated support team on 01268 733888 or email email@example.com
We strive to deliver products within 2-3 days (Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm) after payment has been received. We use the best couriers available to us to ensure that your product is received on time and in great condition. Please ensure that someone is available to sign for the item as signatures are required.
Faulty or Damaged items
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product, we are happy to collect the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Distance Selling Regulations – Unwanted items
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 14 working days as per the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Customers must notify us by email within 14 working days of receiving the item. Please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items.
Unwanted Items – returning outside of 14 days
Please be advised that the following charges will apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered outside of the 14 day returns period;
Small Items - £8.00
Large Items- £20.00
Pallet items- £50.00
For more information regarding alternative dispute resolution (ADR) please see link: European Online Dispute Resolution platform