* Easy set up;
* Rust-resistant metal frames;
* Heavy-duty PVC and polyester 3-ply side walls;
* Reinforced rope wraps around the bottom of the pool liner to keep the legs firmly in position;
* Flow control drain valve for easy draining. Valve attaches to garden hose so water can be drained away from the pool area;
* come with a free DVD detailing pool set-up and maintenance;
* Heavy-duty repair patch;
* Product Inflated Size: 13’1" (L) x 6’11" (W) x 32" (H) /400 (L) x 211 (W) x 81 (H)cm;
* Water Capacity 5,700 Litres/ 1,506 Gal at 90%;
* Bestway recommended water depth 28.5"/73cm;
* Bestway filter pump flow rate 1,249ltr/330gal (58381);
* Extra strength side walls are made with 3 separate layers of material. The inner layer of polyester mesh is laminated to the 2 outer heavy gauge PVC layers. This creates a total thickness of 0.40-0.80 mm (16-32 gauge) depending on the size of the pool;
* Carton Size: 39 x 105 x 30 cm;
- N.W.: 31 KGS;
- G.W.: 34.5 KGS;
Bestway 13.1ft Steel Pro Frame Pool Set is perfect for cooling down and chilling out during scorching summer months, practicing backstrokes at the weekend or entertaining guests after a barbecue buffet of bangers, burgers and crunchy salads.
One of the greatest things about the above ground swimming pool is the lack of work involved in its set up. Forget about the back-busting digging and sand carrying that goes into constructing in-ground swimming pools because the aptly named above ground pool simply goes on top of a lawn or outdoor area. What’s more the framed swimming pool takes a matter of hours to set up and requires nothing but a pair of hands!
The incredibly resilient PVC and polyester outer wall and attractive ‘metal tech’ pool liner are held in place by durable steel frames. These frames help create the rectangular shape of the garden swimming pool and are held in place by tough ‘T’ connectors and ‘C’ clips that are extremely simple to fit together. Thick PVC flaps are used to cover the ‘T’ connectors and ‘C’ clips, preventing rust or a nasty injury whilst using the metal frame pool.
Due to courier restrictions some areas require a small surcharge – please contact us for more info on this.
Additional postage will be applied to the following areas:
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25
Scottish Islands: All postcodes containing KW / HS1-HS9 / IV41-IV49 / IV51 / IV55-IV56 / KA27-KA28 / PA20- PA80 / PH4-PH50 / ZE1-ZE3
Scottish Highlands: All postcodes containing AB and IV / KW1-KW14 / PA21- PA38 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH41 / PH49-PH50
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41
We also offer fantastic international postage rates, please call our dedicated support team on 01268 733888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to deliver products within 2-3 days (Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm) after payment has been received. We use the best couriers available to us to ensure that your product is received on time and in great condition. Please ensure that someone is available to sign for the item as signatures are required.
Faulty or Damaged items
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product, we are happy to collect the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Distance Selling Regulations – Unwanted items
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 14 working days as per the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Customers must notify us by email within 14 working days of receiving the item. Please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items.
Unwanted Items – returning outside of 14 days
Please be advised that the following charges will apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered outside of the 14 day returns period;
Small Items - £8.00
Large Items- £20.00
Pallet items- £50.00
For more information regarding alternative dispute resolution (ADR) please see link: European Online Dispute Resolution platform