* Easy set up;
* Heavy-duty PVC and polyester 3-ply side walls;
* Liner is supported by an inflatable top ring;
* With underwater adhesive repair patch;
* Select a level surface, inflate top ring and the pool will rise as it's filled with water;
* Built-in flow control drain valve makes it easy to drain by attaching the valve to a garden hose (with included adapter) to drain away water;
* Product Inflated Size: 12'(Dia) X 30"(H)-366(L)x366(W)x76(H)CM;
* Capacity 80%: 5,377 litres;
* Including one Bestway filter pump: 220-240V, 1249L pump water flow rate, 1060L integrated pool system water flow rate, compatible with cartridge 58093 (I) 220-240V;
* Extra strength side walls are made with 3 separate layers of material. The inner layer of polyester mesh is laminated to the 2 outer heavy gauge PVC layers. This creates a total thickness of 0.40-0.80 mm (16-32 gauge) depending on the size of the pool;
* Installation usually takes approximately 10 minutes with 2-3 people excluding earthworks and filling;
* Carton Size: 31 x 30 x 59 cm;
- N.W.: 13.17 KGS;
- G.W.: 14.71 KGS;
Bestway 12ft Fast Set Pool is an incredibly practical swimming pool for the garden because it can be set up and packed away in next to no time. Its circular shape makes it perfect for swimming practice whilst its size provides ample space for summer parties.
Setting up the above ground pool simply requires a flat, solid surface, an air pump and water access. One of the benefits of having a swimming pool above ground as opposed to in-ground is that there’s no need for weeks of digging and a total transformation of your once green and pristine garden. Forget about breaking into a sweat; this little baby can be up and running in well under an hour!
To set up the 12ft swimming pool you simply spread it out onto a suitable spot, inflate its stylish, see-through top ring and fill its blue base with water. As the Fast Set Swimming Pool fills up with water its durable blue shell broadens out and rises until it has reached its finished shape. The hardwearing outer wall is made by sandwiching polyester mesh between tough, heavy gauge PVC layers, guaranteeing watery fun for season after season.
Due to courier restrictions some areas require a small surcharge – please contact us for more info on this.
Additional postage will be applied to the following areas:
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25
Scottish Islands: All postcodes containing KW / HS1-HS9 / IV41-IV49 / IV51 / IV55-IV56 / KA27-KA28 / PA20- PA80 / PH4-PH50 / ZE1-ZE3
Scottish Highlands: All postcodes containing AB and IV / KW1-KW14 / PA21- PA38 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH41 / PH49-PH50
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41
We also offer fantastic international postage rates, please call our dedicated support team on 01268 733888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to deliver products within 2-3 days (Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm) after payment has been received. We use the best couriers available to us to ensure that your product is received on time and in great condition. Please ensure that someone is available to sign for the item as signatures are required.
Faulty or Damaged items
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product, we are happy to collect the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Distance Selling Regulations – Unwanted items
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 14 working days as per the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Customers must notify us by email within 14 working days of receiving the item. Please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items.
Unwanted Items – returning outside of 14 days
Please be advised that the following charges will apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered outside of the 14 day returns period;
Small Items - £8.00
Large Items- £20.00
Pallet items- £50.00
For more information regarding alternative dispute resolution (ADR) please see link: European Online Dispute Resolution platform