Product DescriptionProduct Features:
* Strongest anti-rust;
* Wall mounted bathroom mirror;
* High Efficiency and Low Power consumption LED illuminate;
* CE & RoHS Certified;
* Infra red Touch Sensor - A smart & simple way to activate the lights. No pull cord or switch!
* With a white gloss finish to enhance any decor;
* Comes flat packed and complete with fixings for easy installation;
* Packing: Mail order brown box to be drop tested;
* Mirrored furniture is very sensitive type of product to send by courier service, that's why we drop test our box to
make sure the product arrive you undamaged.
* This high quality bathroom mirror will make a great addition to your bathroom. A neat design with concealed light
fittings will give your bathroom a luxurious feel.
* Model: FH-MC06;
* Frame Colour: Silver;
* Two tub LED, each with 39 LED bulbs, total 78 LED bulbs;
* Material: Aluminium frame and silver mirror;
* Product Dimension: 500(W)X700(H)X35(D)MM;
* Carton Size:61 x 81 x 9 cm;
- N.W.: 5.63KGS;
- G.W.: 6.7KGS;
Due to courier restrictions some areas require a small surcharge – please contact us for more info on this.
Additional postage will be applied to the following areas:
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25
Scottish Islands: All postcodes containing KW / HS1-HS9 / IV41-IV49 / IV51 / IV55-IV56 / KA27-KA28 / PA20- PA80 / PH4-PH50 / ZE1-ZE3
Scottish Highlands: All postcodes containing AB and IV / KW1-KW14 / PA21- PA38 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH41 / PH49-PH50
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41
We also offer fantastic international postage rates, please call our dedicated support team on 01268 733888 or email email@example.com
We strive to deliver products within 2-3 days (Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm) after payment has been received. We use the best couriers available to us to ensure that your product is received on time and in great condition. Please ensure that someone is available to sign for the item as signatures are required.
Faulty or Damaged items
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product, we are happy to collect the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Distance Selling Regulations – Unwanted items
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 14 working days as per the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Customers must notify us by email within 14 working days of receiving the item. Please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items.
Unwanted Items – returning outside of 14 days
Please be advised that the following charges will apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered outside of the 14 day returns period;
Small Items - £8.00
Large Items- £20.00
Pallet items- £50.00
For more information regarding alternative dispute resolution (ADR) please see link: European Online Dispute Resolution platform