Product DescriptionProduct Features:
* Easy set-up;
* This Gazebo requires very little effort to erect or collapse, has no
loose parts and can be erected in less than one minute;
* With 2 Free Weather Support Beam (Provide maximum Cross-Brace support);
* The Weather Support Beam gives more strength to the frame and
therefore helping to prevent wind buffeting the side of gazebo;
* Includes all 4 polyester sidewalls, 2 full size Church style windows;
* One full length zipper;
* Sidewalls can be easily removed and can be easily added with Velcro
* Comes with portable carry case;
* Four leg weight bags are supplied with Gazebo, these can easily be
filled with sand or soil;
* 100% waterproof: Canopy cover made by 260g/m2 PVC coated polyester
* High quality Steel framework;
* Idea for garden, camping, wedding, BBQ, parties etc.;
* Can be erected on both hard and soft ground;
* Colour: Blue;
* Frame: steel metal frame with white powder coated;
* Canopy cover: 260g/m2 PVC coated polyester (Best waterproof);
* Sidewalls: 210D oxford fabric;
* Carry bag: 600D oxford fabric;
* Size: 3 x 3 m;
* Ground coverage area of 9 square meters;
* Each set with:
- 1 x carry bag;
- 4 x leg weight bags;
- 4 x Ropes and 8 x Stakes;
- Brand new box with instruction;
* Carton Size: 133X23X29CM;
- N.W.: 23KGS;
- G.W.: 24KGS;
We will not take responsibility for the frame or covers when they have
been snapped due to wrong assembling or assembled in the wind and rain as
the rain will just buckle the frame. It takes at least 4 people to
assemble a 3m x 3m gazebo. You must use sand bags or sand buckets and tie
them down properly. The only way the bars snapped is down to user error
and we will not accept any returns or refunds. You must not leave them up
overnight again we will not be liable for any damage caused overnight.
Due to courier restrictions some areas require a small surcharge – please contact us for more info on this.
Additional postage will be applied to the following areas:
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25
Scottish Islands: All postcodes containing KW / HS1-HS9 / IV41-IV49 / IV51 / IV55-IV56 / KA27-KA28 / PA20- PA80 / PH4-PH50 / ZE1-ZE3
Scottish Highlands: All postcodes containing AB and IV / KW1-KW14 / PA21- PA38 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH41 / PH49-PH50
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41
We also offer fantastic international postage rates, please call our dedicated support team on 01268 733888 or email email@example.com
We strive to deliver products within 2-3 days (Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm) after payment has been received. We use the best couriers available to us to ensure that your product is received on time and in great condition. Please ensure that someone is available to sign for the item as signatures are required.
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product we will collect the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 14 working days as per the Distant Selling Regulations. Customers must notify us by email within 14 working days of receiving the item. Please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items.
Please be advised that the following charges may apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered;
Incorrect sized item purchased (no longer required) = Small Item £8.00 / Large Items £20.00.
Change of address once an order has been dispatched with the courier = £5.95.
Item returned by courier due to a non-delivery (Customer not at home) = Small Item £12.00 / Large Items £30.00.
In the event that an item is returned by the courier as a non-delivery and the goods are still required the above charges shall be levied plus the associated administration & reshipping costs.
In the case that your item is shipped on a pallet due to its weight and size the charge is £50.00.
In these circumstances these charges would be levied from your original purchase cost at the point of refund.
Please note under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a 14 working days cooling off period to inform us of your intent to return for the above reasons for which you shall be liable for the return costs.