Product DescriptionProduct Features:
* Can be used not only as a nursing chair but also as a relaxation chair;
* Safe, smooth gliding action rocks both parent and child (both pre and
* Traditional spindle back design;
* White painted frame;
* Smooth, safe, rounded edges;
* Ergonomic arm height designed to comfortably assist nursing position;
* Ergonomic blue corduroy cushions provide a comfortable seating
* Arm cushion pockets for easy storage;
* Adjustable reclining back rest (7 positions) for extra comfort and
* Conforms to Fire and Furnishings Regulations BS5852;
* Upholstered luxurious extra-thick cushion (Machine washable);
* Durable Solid Wood;
* Color: Blue;
* Chair Dimensions: 72(D) x 56(W) x 102(H)cm;
* Foot Stool Dimensions: 49.5(W) x 39(D) x 37(H)cm;
* Height of back: 69cm;
* Depth of Seat: 42cm;
* Thickness of Seat Cushion: 8cm;
* Thickness of Stool Cushion: 3.5cm;
* Floor to Seat Height: 44cm;
* Seat Width: 43cm;
* Backrest adjustable: 100-135 degrees;
* Filling Material: Doll cotton, Polyester wadding;
* Frame Material: Solid Wood;
* Carton Size: 77 X 57 X 46 cm;
- N.W.: 23KGS;
- G.W.: 25KGS;
* This is the ideal chair for nursing or relaxing. Perfect for new Mums
and Das whilst feeding your baby, or just to put your feet up after a
long, hard day. Designed to make nursing and napping that little bit
easier. Luxurious extra-thick cushions and multiple back-rest positions
make it the ultimate in comfort and the smooth gliding mechanism provides
and effortless relaxing motion. The chair can be locked into a fixed
position if desired, and comes with a matching gliding footstool. It
features a solid wood frame, and the cushions are available in cream and
blue-not only a great for nursing but you can be sure it will fit
perfectly into any room in your home;
Due to courier restrictions some areas require a small surcharge – please contact us for more info on this.
Additional postage will be applied to the following areas:
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25
Scottish Islands: All postcodes containing KW / HS1-HS9 / IV41-IV49 / IV51 / IV55-IV56 / KA27-KA28 / PA20- PA80 / PH4-PH50 / ZE1-ZE3
Scottish Highlands: All postcodes containing AB and IV / KW1-KW14 / PA21- PA38 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH41 / PH49-PH50
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41
We also offer fantastic international postage rates, please call our dedicated support team on 01268 733888 or email email@example.com
We strive to deliver products within 2-3 days (Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm) after payment has been received. We use the best couriers available to us to ensure that your product is received on time and in great condition. Please ensure that someone is available to sign for the item as signatures are required.
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product we will collect the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 14 working days as per the Distant Selling Regulations. Customers must notify us by email within 14 working days of receiving the item. Please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items.
Please be advised that the following charges may apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered;
Incorrect sized item purchased (no longer required) = Small Item £8.00 / Large Items £20.00.
Change of address once an order has been dispatched with the courier = £5.95.
Item returned by courier due to a non-delivery (Customer not at home) = Small Item £12.00 / Large Items £30.00.
In the event that an item is returned by the courier as a non-delivery and the goods are still required the above charges shall be levied plus the associated administration & reshipping costs.
In the case that your item is shipped on a pallet due to its weight and size the charge is £50.00.
In these circumstances these charges would be levied from your original purchase cost at the point of refund.
Please note under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a 14 working days cooling off period to inform us of your intent to return for the above reasons for which you shall be liable for the return costs.