Product DescriptionProduct Features:
* Timeless classic design from 1956;
* Made by top grain genuine leather;
* High density sponge and star structure aluminium base;
* Contemporary, high end appeal lounge chair and ottoman;
* Exceptionally comfortable and a special refuge from the strains of
* Handcrafted using Premium Quality Materials;
* Requires minimum assembly;
* Easily accessible adjustment feet;
* UK Fire Retardant Foam and cover;
* Ergonomic fully adjustable manual swivel recliner with matching
* Elegant and stylish design for home and office use;
* Ideal for Living Room, Bed Room, Conservatory of almost any home;
* Model No: FH-LCL01;
* Colour: Black;
* Materials: Top grain genuine leather, solid wood (Eucalyptus and
Chinese Catalpa), aluminium base;
- Chair: 86 (L) x 90 (W) x 87 (H) cm;
- Ottoman: 65 (L) x 53 (W) x 42 (H) cm;
- Height of back: 50 cm;
- Depth of Seat: 55 cm;
- Thickness of seat cushion: 20 cm;
- Floor to Seat Height: 48 cm;
- Seat Width: 65 cm;
- Filling Material: cotton and sponge;
- Weight Capacity: 150 KG;
* Carton 1. Size: 88 x 74 x 68 CM;
- N.W.: 22 KGS;
- G.W.: 25 KGS;
* Carton 2. Size: 67 x 22 x 58 CM;
- N.W.: 5.3 KGS;
- G.W.: 7 KGS;
* Carton 3. Size: 65 x 15 x 65 CM;
- N.W.: 3.5 KGS;
- G.W.: 5 KGS;
This beautiful chair is exceptionally comfortable and durable, and can
be used in a multitude of locations. It is considered to be one of the
most important designs of modern furniture. It is a perfect example of
superior quality and luxurious comfort. It is made of the finest leathers
and premium moulded wood.
Due to courier restrictions some areas require a small surcharge – please contact us for more info on this.
Additional postage will be applied to the following areas:
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25
Scottish Islands: All postcodes containing KW / HS1-HS9 / IV41-IV49 / IV51 / IV55-IV56 / KA27-KA28 / PA20- PA80 / PH4-PH50 / ZE1-ZE3
Scottish Highlands: All postcodes containing AB and IV / KW1-KW14 / PA21- PA38 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH41 / PH49-PH50
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41
We also offer fantastic international postage rates, please call our dedicated support team on 01268 733888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to deliver products within 2-3 days (Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm) after payment has been received. We use the best couriers available to us to ensure that your product is received on time and in great condition. Please ensure that someone is available to sign for the item as signatures are required.
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product we will collect the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 14 working days as per the Distant Selling Regulations. Customers must notify us by email within 14 working days of receiving the item. Please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items.
Please be advised that the following charges may apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered;
Incorrect sized item purchased (no longer required) = Small Item £8.00 / Large Items £20.00.
Change of address once an order has been dispatched with the courier = £5.95.
Item returned by courier due to a non-delivery (Customer not at home) = Small Item £12.00 / Large Items £30.00.
In the event that an item is returned by the courier as a non-delivery and the goods are still required the above charges shall be levied plus the associated administration & reshipping costs.
In the case that your item is shipped on a pallet due to its weight and size the charge is £50.00.
In these circumstances these charges would be levied from your original purchase cost at the point of refund.
Please note under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a 14 working days cooling off period to inform us of your intent to return for the above reasons for which you shall be liable for the return costs.