Product DescriptionProduct Features:
* Three wheels system, equipped with chrome wheels and EVA tyre designed
to be light weight, easy to manoeuver, low maintenance and puncture-free;
* 3 size adjustable and removable parent handle or control bar;
* Plastic seat with removable padded cushion and 3 point seat belt to
keep your child safe;
* Adjustable and removable protection bar or armrest to keep your child
safe and comfortable;
* Flat top removable cover or canopy to shade your child from the sun or
shelter them from the rain;
* Rear storage basket, perfect for storing everything your child needs;
* Mudguard for front wheel, also as foot rest, Anti-slip foot pedals;
* Anti-slip pedal rod (two size adjust) and easy disassemble;
* Soft grip handle, Strong metal frame;
* Complies with CE and BS EN71 parts 1, 2 and 3;
* Color: Red;
* Model: FHBT001;
* Frame Material: Strong steel tube;
* Suitable for kids aged Up to 7 years;
* Carton Size: 66 X 28 X 44CM;
- N.W.: 9.5 KGS;
- G.W.: 11 KGS;
* Four Functions:
1. Tiny tots: full parental steering, footrests, full headrest and
canopy, locked arm barriers and secure leg holes;
2. Toddlers: full parental steering, footrests, full headrest and
canopy. no barriers or secure leg holes;
3. Young children: parental handle but no parental steering, footrests
that fold away or back, no headrest and canopy, no barriers, no leg holes;
4. Children up to 7: no parental steering or handle, no footrests, no
headrest and canopy, no barriers, no leg holes- just a sturdy;
* In order to maintain the safety and longevity of this product please
follow the care instructions below:
- Clean the trike regularly with a dry cloth;
- Lubricate the front and rear axle and handlebars regularly;
- Regularly check the screws, handlebars and seat connections and
tighten if necessary;
- Regularly check for damaged parts and replace if necessary;
Warning and Notice:
* Suitable for children aged up to 7 years;
* Prevent access to stairs, steps and uneven surface;
* Adult supervision must be provided at all times;
* Please ensure tricycle us assembled correctly before use;
* Do not place heavy loads on trike. Maximum weight is 25kg;
* Keep tricycle away from any open fire, heater or furnace and busy or
uneven roads to avoid damage;
* Note: packaging contains small parts and plastic bags. There is a risk
of suffocation for children under 3 years;
Due to courier restrictions some areas require a small surcharge – please contact us for more info on this.
Additional postage will be applied to the following areas:
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25
Scottish Islands: All postcodes containing KW / HS1-HS9 / IV41-IV49 / IV51 / IV55-IV56 / KA27-KA28 / PA20- PA80 / PH4-PH50 / ZE1-ZE3
Scottish Highlands: All postcodes containing AB and IV / KW1-KW14 / PA21- PA38 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH41 / PH49-PH50
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41
We also offer fantastic international postage rates, please call our dedicated support team on 01268 733888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to deliver products within 2-3 days (Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm) after payment has been received. We use the best couriers available to us to ensure that your product is received on time and in great condition. Please ensure that someone is available to sign for the item as signatures are required.
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product we will collect the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 14 working days as per the Distant Selling Regulations. Customers must notify us by email within 14 working days of receiving the item. Please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items.
Please be advised that the following charges may apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered;
Incorrect sized item purchased (no longer required) = Small Item £8.00 / Large Items £20.00.
Change of address once an order has been dispatched with the courier = £5.95.
Item returned by courier due to a non-delivery (Customer not at home) = Small Item £12.00 / Large Items £30.00.
In the event that an item is returned by the courier as a non-delivery and the goods are still required the above charges shall be levied plus the associated administration & reshipping costs.
In the case that your item is shipped on a pallet due to its weight and size the charge is £50.00.
In these circumstances these charges would be levied from your original purchase cost at the point of refund.
Please note under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a 14 working days cooling off period to inform us of your intent to return for the above reasons for which you shall be liable for the return costs.