Product DescriptionProduct Features:
* Compact and fashion design;
* Fast-Paced and Efficient;
* With a 1.8L removable water tank that gives you up to about 45 minutes
steam time per operation;
* It takes around 45 seconds for the Pro Standing Garment Steamer to
heat up so you can achieve the most flawless, wrinkle-free results on your
* The pro standing garment steamer has around 1.8m cord and 360
rotatable and ergonomically designed hanger that eases the steaming
process, so you can reach every inch of your garment to steam creases away;
* Provides best tension for steaming trousers, skirts and long garment
and free your hand from keeping the garment stretched;
* Eliminates wrinkles and dust easily and quickly;
* Suitable for all kind of clothing, garments and fabrics;
* Iron, sterilise and clean clothes;
* Gently ironing system for garments;
* Safe and stable performance;
* High efficiency and continuous steam;
* Anti-drip system Refillable, detachable and high capacity water tank
for long time use;
* Easy to move and store with attached wheels;
* Colour: Brown;
* Heating Time: Around 45 seconds;
* Steam Flow: 30g/min Steam available: around 45mins;
* Power: 1800W;
* Voltage: 220V;
* Frequency: 50Hz;
* Water container capacity: 1.8L;
* Carton Size: 39.8X28.3X35.8CM;
- N.W.: 4.1KGS;
- G.W.: 4.9KGS;
It is a fashionably high performance appliance that gives your clothing
and fabric a smooth, wrinkle-free look at all times! This steamer can also
prevent bacteria and mould. The new duo clip system provides best tension
for steaming trousers, skirts and long garments.
Due to courier restrictions some areas require a small surcharge – please contact us for more info on this.
Additional postage will be applied to the following areas:
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25
Scottish Islands: All postcodes containing KW / HS1-HS9 / IV41-IV49 / IV51 / IV55-IV56 / KA27-KA28 / PA20- PA80 / PH4-PH50 / ZE1-ZE3
Scottish Highlands: All postcodes containing AB and IV / KW1-KW14 / PA21- PA38 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH41 / PH49-PH50
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41
We also offer fantastic international postage rates, please call our dedicated support team on 01268 733888 or email email@example.com
We strive to deliver products within 2-3 days (Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm) after payment has been received. We use the best couriers available to us to ensure that your product is received on time and in great condition. Please ensure that someone is available to sign for the item as signatures are required.
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product we will collect the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 14 working days as per the Distant Selling Regulations. Customers must notify us by email within 14 working days of receiving the item. Please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items.
Please be advised that the following charges may apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered;
Incorrect sized item purchased (no longer required) = Small Item £8.00 / Large Items £20.00.
Change of address once an order has been dispatched with the courier = £5.95.
Item returned by courier due to a non-delivery (Customer not at home) = Small Item £12.00 / Large Items £30.00.
In the event that an item is returned by the courier as a non-delivery and the goods are still required the above charges shall be levied plus the associated administration & reshipping costs.
In the case that your item is shipped on a pallet due to its weight and size the charge is £50.00.
In these circumstances these charges would be levied from your original purchase cost at the point of refund.
Please note under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a 14 working days cooling off period to inform us of your intent to return for the above reasons for which you shall be liable for the return costs.