Product DescriptionProduct Features:
* Height adjustable gas piston;
* 360 degree swivel;
* Weight tensioner;
* Recline and tilt lock;
* High back for ultimate support and comfort;
* Integrated matching leather pouch for storage of remote;
* With heat function;
* With 5 durable nylon castors for easy movement;
* Quick to assemble - assembly instructions included;
* BIFMA safety certification;
* Supplied with a 3-pin UK plug;
* Fully faced with thick bonded leather on the backrest and the seat. We do not use cheap PU or PVC (plastics) on the face of our chair.
* Color: Red;
* Product Size: W62 X H48(from floor to the seat) X H113-123cm;
* Maximum user weight: 250kg;
* Mains electric power Voltage 110-240V;
* Backrest reclining function. Press of a button on the side allows you to adjust the recline position;
* 6-point vibration massage with remote control. 2 motors each in thigh, lower back and upper back areas;
* 8 preset massage functions;
* Timer function;
* Massage zone selection;
* Massage strength setting;
* Easy to operate remote;
* Carton Size: 78x32.5x62.5cm;
- N.W.: 17 KGS;
- G.W.: 20 KGS;
These exclusive reclining chairs from our latest range will add a touch of luxury to your home or office. Sit back, relax and choose from any one of the 8 massage functions from the included massage remote controller. You can increase the massage intensity to suit your desire. These chairs will allow you to lock the backrest at any position, unlike traditional office chairs sold by our competitors. All chairs are built to our exacting standards, and carry the BIFMA certification to prove their safety.
Due to courier restrictions some areas require a small surcharge – please contact us for more info on this.
Additional postage will be applied to the following areas:
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25
Scottish Islands: All postcodes containing KW / HS1-HS9 / IV41-IV49 / IV51 / IV55-IV56 / KA27-KA28 / PA20- PA80 / PH4-PH50 / ZE1-ZE3
Scottish Highlands: All postcodes containing AB and IV / KW1-KW14 / PA21- PA38 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH41 / PH49-PH50
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41
We also offer fantastic international postage rates, please call our dedicated support team on 01268 733888 or email email@example.com
We strive to deliver products within 2-3 days (Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm) after payment has been received. We use the best couriers available to us to ensure that your product is received on time and in great condition. Please ensure that someone is available to sign for the item as signatures are required.
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product we will collect the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 14 working days as per the Distant Selling Regulations. Customers must notify us by email within 14 working days of receiving the item. Please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items.
Please be advised that the following charges may apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered;
Incorrect sized item purchased (no longer required) = Small Item £8.00 / Large Items £20.00.
Change of address once an order has been dispatched with the courier = £5.95.
Item returned by courier due to a non-delivery (Customer not at home) = Small Item £12.00 / Large Items £30.00.
In the event that an item is returned by the courier as a non-delivery and the goods are still required the above charges shall be levied plus the associated administration & reshipping costs.
In the case that your item is shipped on a pallet due to its weight and size the charge is £50.00.
In these circumstances these charges would be levied from your original purchase cost at the point of refund.
Please note under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a 14 working days cooling off period to inform us of your intent to return for the above reasons for which you shall be liable for the return costs.