Product DescriptionProduct Features:
* Set this beautiful swing chair and stand up in minutes and start enjoying the great outdoors!
* Humanism design lets you really stretch out for maximum relaxation. And this swing chair adds great style
to any back yard, porch or patio;
* Come complete with comfortable seating and water- resistance canopy;
* Soft cushioned back, pillow and seats, which can be easily removed from the swing chair;
* Made from quality coated steel???which is sturdy and durable;
* For up to 3 people;
* Easy assemble;
* Canopy Color: Taupe;
* Product Overall Size: 208 x 155 x 202cm;
* Weight Capacity: 360kg;
* Canopy material: 200g/M2 water resistance terylene fabric;
* Seat Material: 2x1 Textilene fabric, 600 g/M2;
* Cushions Material:
* 8cm thick 900g/m2 polyester wadding for the Seat Cushions;
* 8cm thick 800g/m2 polyester wadding for the Back Cushions;
* 8cm thick 800g/m2 polyester wadding for the Pillow Cushions;
* Carton Size: 215 X 72 X 30CM;
- N.W.: 55KGS;
- G.W.: 57KGS;
This summer makes your garden an ever relaxing place! Kick back in the garden and enjoy the sounds of
nature with this metal swing chair. Offering up to 3 seaters, it is ideal for a chat with friends, and is
also perfect to be a lounger for a snap on a sunny afternoon.
Due to courier restrictions some areas require a small surcharge – please contact us for more info on this.
Additional postage will be applied to the following areas:
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25
Scottish Islands: All postcodes containing KW / HS1-HS9 / IV41-IV49 / IV51 / IV55-IV56 / KA27-KA28 / PA20- PA80 / PH4-PH50 / ZE1-ZE3
Scottish Highlands: All postcodes containing AB and IV / KW1-KW14 / PA21- PA38 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH41 / PH49-PH50
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41
We also offer fantastic international postage rates, please call our dedicated support team on 01268 733888 or email email@example.com
We strive to deliver products within 2-3 days (Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm) after payment has been received. We use the best couriers available to us to ensure that your product is received on time and in great condition. Please ensure that someone is available to sign for the item as signatures are required.
Faulty or Damaged items
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product, we are happy to collect the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Distance Selling Regulations – Unwanted items
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 14 working days as per the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Customers must notify us by email within 14 working days of receiving the item. Please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items.
Unwanted Items – returning outside of 14 days
Please be advised that the following charges will apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered outside of the 14 day returns period;
Small Items - £8.00
Large Items- £20.00
Pallet items- £50.00
For more information regarding alternative dispute resolution (ADR) please see link: European Online Dispute Resolution platform