Product DescriptionProduct Features:
* Simple but elegant and modern design;
* A beautiful yet practical cabinet combines both beauty and utility;
* Stain resistant and easy to clean, elegant white finish;
* It offers you an abundance of storage space;
* Wall mounted mirror cabinet;
* Double Doors Design;
* Round metal door handle combine with magnet door lock make open and
close the door easier;
* Comes flat packed and complete with fixings for easy installation;
* Packing: Mail order brown box to be drop tested;
* Lightweight, space saving, easy to move;
* The spacious bathroom storage cabinet provides space for your towels,
cleaning products and other bath accessories;
* Model: FH-BC04;
* Material: MDF and silver mirror;
* Colour: White;
* Production Dimensions: 58(H) x 56(W) x 13(D)cm;
* The cabinet features one Internal shelves: 51.6(W)x8.4(D)cm;
* Distances from the bottom to the shelf: 21cm;
* Distances from the shelf to the top of the cabinet: 21cm;
* The cabinet features one storage space under the mirror (Height:
* Carton Size: 62X34X14;
- N.W.: 7.9KGS;
- G.W.: 8.8KGS;
The FoxHunter MDF wall cabinet are fantastic for the bathroom or in any
other room where you require some additional storage. Requiring some
simple assembly (screwdriver will be needed), these are quick to put
together and even includes raw plugs for wall fixing.
Due to courier restrictions some areas require a small surcharge – please contact us for more info on this.
Additional postage will be applied to the following areas:
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25
Scottish Islands: All postcodes containing KW / HS1-HS9 / IV41-IV49 / IV51 / IV55-IV56 / KA27-KA28 / PA20- PA80 / PH4-PH50 / ZE1-ZE3
Scottish Highlands: All postcodes containing AB and IV / KW1-KW14 / PA21- PA38 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH41 / PH49-PH50
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41
We also offer fantastic international postage rates, please call our dedicated support team on 01268 733888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to deliver products within 2-3 days (Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm) after payment has been received. We use the best couriers available to us to ensure that your product is received on time and in great condition. Please ensure that someone is available to sign for the item as signatures are required.
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product we will collect the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 14 working days as per the Distant Selling Regulations. Customers must notify us by email within 14 working days of receiving the item. Please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items.
Please be advised that the following charges may apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered;
Incorrect sized item purchased (no longer required) = Small Item £8.00 / Large Items £20.00.
Change of address once an order has been dispatched with the courier = £5.95.
Item returned by courier due to a non-delivery (Customer not at home) = Small Item £12.00 / Large Items £30.00.
In the event that an item is returned by the courier as a non-delivery and the goods are still required the above charges shall be levied plus the associated administration & reshipping costs.
In the case that your item is shipped on a pallet due to its weight and size the charge is £50.00.
In these circumstances these charges would be levied from your original purchase cost at the point of refund.
Please note under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a 14 working days cooling off period to inform us of your intent to return for the above reasons for which you shall be liable for the return costs.