Product DescriptionProduct Features:
* Modern stylish design;
* Excellent craft, high stability, sturdy & durable;
* Real clear dressing mirror for dress up, wear jewelry & make up;
* Solid MDF body and elegant mirror;
* Powerful storage capacity;
* Suitable for all types of jewelries;
* It features numerous notches and hooks for accessories: bracelets,
glasses, ties, scarves, watches, perfumes;
* The angle of the dressing mirror can be adjusted;
* Come with lock;
* Inside lined with black velvet;
* Convenient and practical;
* Minimal assembly required;
* Please note jewelry is not included;
* Model No: FH-MJC02;
* Colour: White;
* Frame Material: MDF;
* Mirror Material: Glass;
* Overall Dimension: 41 (L) x 36 (W) x 146 (H) cm;
* Other Dimensions:
* Mirror: 23.5 (W) x 106.5 (H) cm;
* Cabinet: 36.5 (L) x 9.5 (W) x 119.5 (H) cm;
* Elaborate & large inner design:
* 36 x necklace hooks;
- 1 x solid wood rod for scarf and ties;
- 2 x bottom drawers for the small accessories: 16.3 (L) x 5.7 (W) cm;
- 5 x lined shelves for holding bracelets & other jewelries;
- 6 x lined shelves for holding earing;
* Carton Size: 130 (L) x 51 (W) x 17.4 (H) cm;
- N.W.: 12.5 KGS;
- G.W.: 15.6 KGS;
This stunning jewelry cabinet with a modern stylish design, Large,
White; this multi-functional item would be the perfect addition to your
bedroom. This cabinet not only allows you to store your jewelry away neat
and tidy but it's also a full length mirror for when you are trying on
different outfits. It features numerous notches and hooks for earrings,
rings, watches and necklaces and also storage shelves for other cosmetics.
The cabinet features a safe lock and key system with the mirror having the
option to be tilted to different angles.
Due to courier restrictions some areas require a small surcharge – please contact us for more info on this.
Additional postage will be applied to the following areas:
Channel Islands: All postcodes containing GY and JE
Isle of Man: All postcodes containing IM
Scilly Isles: TR21-TR25
Scottish Islands: All postcodes containing KW / HS1-HS9 / IV41-IV49 / IV51 / IV55-IV56 / KA27-KA28 / PA20- PA80 / PH4-PH50 / ZE1-ZE3
Scottish Highlands: All postcodes containing AB and IV / KW1-KW14 / PA21- PA38 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH30-PH41 / PH49-PH50
Northern Ireland: All postcodes containing BT
Isle of Wight: PO30-PO41
We also offer fantastic international postage rates, please call our dedicated support team on 01268 733888 or email email@example.com
We strive to deliver products within 2-3 days (Mon - Friday 9am - 6.00pm) after payment has been received. We use the best couriers available to us to ensure that your product is received on time and in great condition. Please ensure that someone is available to sign for the item as signatures are required.
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty or damaged product we will collect the item and either replace the item from you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 14 working days as per the Distant Selling Regulations. Customers must notify us by email within 14 working days of receiving the item. Please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items.
Please be advised that the following charges may apply if you wish to return your goods if no longer required or the wrong item ordered;
Incorrect sized item purchased (no longer required) = Small Item £8.00 / Large Items £20.00.
Change of address once an order has been dispatched with the courier = £5.95.
Item returned by courier due to a non-delivery (Customer not at home) = Small Item £12.00 / Large Items £30.00.
In the event that an item is returned by the courier as a non-delivery and the goods are still required the above charges shall be levied plus the associated administration & reshipping costs.
In the case that your item is shipped on a pallet due to its weight and size the charge is £50.00.
In these circumstances these charges would be levied from your original purchase cost at the point of refund.
Please note under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a 14 working days cooling off period to inform us of your intent to return for the above reasons for which you shall be liable for the return costs.